- 1 part peach blend juice
- 2 parts Lost Oak Blanc du Bois Dry
- Club Soda
Have a champagne recipe but no champagne? Use wine with club soda for the fizzy champagne feel. Like your Bellini's a little sweeter? Use Blanc du Bois Semi-Sweet as your wine or Sprite as your fizz.
We think this recipe could be even better if we got out a blender and pureed some peach into it. Or even poured the whole mix into the blender with ice to make a frozen Bellini. mmmmm
Enjoy your sangria in whichever form you have it, and stay tuned for the next installment of Summer Wine Cocktails ~ Go Texan!
Part 2 of a 3 part Summer Wine Cocktails ~ Go Texan!Being wine enthusiasts our beverage experience includes knowledge of wine, making of sangria and sipping of other tasty drinking. We knew we needed to keep the recipes simple without too many ingredients, for ease of prep. A little web surfing got us some great inspiration for these tasty treats.
- Lost Oak Winery wines, Burleson, TX
- Vintage Lane Wine, Burleson, TX
- Tito's Handmade Vodka, Austin, TX
- Firestone & Robertson TX bourbon whiskey, Fort Worth, TX
- Oak Farms Dairy orange juice, Dallas, TX
- Burleson's Honey, Waxahachie, TX
- Revolver Brewing, Granbury, TX
- Real Ale Brewing Company, Blanco, TX
This summer, get out there, try some things, and Go Texan! *cheers*
~ Lost Oak Indulged